Today a winter snowshoe hike through the fairytale forest awaits you. No noise, no hectic and rush, just pure nature.
Snowshoeing bog in Lahemaa National Park
In winter you can only move forward with snowshoes on undisturbed slopes. A professional shows us how to do it. We look for the animal tracks – elk, wolf, lynx or deer, who lives here?
To warm up, there is tea with a shot.
- With 1 person 225€
- With 2 persons 120€ per person
- With 3-5 persons 85€ per person
- From 6 persons 75€ per person
- For children and bigger groups special prices
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Transport in a minivan from Tallinn and back
- Use of snowshoes
There are no reviews yet.